LIMITED EDITION '18 TEE SHIRTS!
AVAILABLE AT TICKET CHECKOUT
218 West Colorado Ave. Colorado Springs 80903
A Fun & Unique Venue! Under The Colorado Avenue 4 Lane Bridge
Questions? Call 303.916.5711
2018 FESTIVAL INFORMATION
Blues Under the Bridge is now entering its 12th year and has been designated a Signature Event by the Colorado Springs Downtown Development Authority. It is a production of 91.5 FM KRCC.
Blues Under the Bridge has become recognized as a premier blues music festival attracting blues fans from all over Colorado, and the greater Southwest United States.
Blues Under the Bridge is managed by Creative Resources And Venues. Please direct inquiries to Danna Tullis, Event Director at 303.916.5711.
Interested in some great Blues Under the Bridge souvenir merchandise? Scroll to the bottom of this page.....
SPONSORS Link to Sponsors
NON PROFITS & VENDORS Link to Vendors
VOLUNTEERS Link to Volunteers
2018 SCHEDULE & LINEUP
1:00 pm – Gates open
1:30pm to 3:00pm - Vegan Wolf
3:15pm to 4:45pm - Grant Sabin & The Juke Joint Highball
6:45pm to 8:15pm – Chris Thomas King Band
8:30pm to 10:00pm – Los Lobos
TICKETS Link to Tickets Tickets will be available online, April 1 and at the Entrance Gate the day of the festival. (An additional handling fee added to the ticket total.)
MERCHANDISE Check out this year's tee shirts and hat! Artwork by Neon Pig.....scroll to bottom of page for details.
VENUE LOCATION The unique festival venue is located at 218 West Colorado Ave. - under the Colorado Avenue 4 lane bridge.
ENTRANCE GATES & PARKING Enter the festival admission gates at the Cimino Dr. parking entrance. The South Gate is the only entrance gate. Credit card and cash ticket sales, and an ATM will be available at the festival entrance. We suggest you order tickets online, we expect to sell out.
PAID PARKING is available south of the Colorado Ave. bridge (across from America the Beautiful Park, on Cimino Drive). Parking is $12 per vehicle. A limited number of handicap spaces will be available next to the South Gate.
There is NO PARKING available on the North side of the bridge.
V.I.P. ticket holders park for free until the lot is full.Disabled attendees may be dropped off at the South Gate entrance for easier access. Our Volunteers are happy to help!
LODGING Play and Stay! Reserve a "festival attendee discounted room rate" in downtown Antlers Hotel, A Wyndham Hill Grand Hotel - just minutes away from the venue at 4 S. Cascade Ave. in downtown Colorado Springs.
Also recommended near the festival: The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel located at 8 South Nevada Ave. in downtown Colorado Springs.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring a folding chair to sit on under the bridge – blankets are permitted but the viewing area is paved, so sitting on the ground might be uncomfortable
- Bring cash for food and drink – vendors may not have credit card capability
- Bring your children to enjoy the music! Ages 12 and under are free - kids that are unsupervised will be gently rounded up and returned to their adults and asked to remain seated.
- Park next to the festival area – parking will be available by exiting off the Colorado Ave. Bridge on the Cimino St. off-ramp – parking fee is $12 per car.
- Thank you for your understanding of a security search of handbags and backpacks. We want everyone to feel safe at the festival.
FESTIVAL GUESTS MAY NOT:
- Cross the train tracks east of the performance area – access to and from Blues Under the Bridge is allowed ONLY by using the South Cimino St. off-ramps
- Bring coolers, food or drink containers into the venue area
- Drink alcohol without a valid photo ID
- Record any portion of the musical event, i.e., no video or flash cameras
- Bring firearms or weaponry into the event
- Bring pets – we love them too, but cannot have them at this festival.
ATM CASH Festival guests are encouraged to bring cash for food and beverages, and there will be an ATM located at the South Gate entrance. Some vendors may not have credit card capability.
SECURITY Colorado Springs police will be securing the venue with officers under the bridge during the festival. Please note: 91.5 KRCC Blues Under the Bridge organizers reserve the right to search individuals prior to entering the venue area and reserve the right to escort patrons to the exit who are unruly and/or a threat to others safety, without refund.
Blues Under The Bridge Merchandise - Available to order until JUNE 10
This great souvenir merchandise is available online - only until JUNE 10
Tee shirts are a cotton/poly mix, super soft, true to size.
See a larger sample of Neon Pig designed festival art at the top of this page.
Unisex Tee Shirt $24 & $26...Front/back printing/Sizes S-4X Ltd. quantity available!
Women's Tee Shirt Shirt $22...Front printing only/Sizes S-XL Ltd. quantities available!
Hat $20...Velcro closure. Limited quantities available!
Order and Pickup: Available to order online only. Pickup orders at the Silent Auction tent - be ready to show your Eventbrite ticket with merchandise order.
Didn't order by JUNE 10? A limited quantity of tee shirts and hats will be available to buy at the festival. They will both have the round logo only (as shown on hat), not this year's fabulous artwork by Neon Pig Creative.
Ticket holders who have already purchased tickets - link to Eventbrite to add to your order.