218 West Colorado Ave. Colorado Springs 80903
Questions? Call 303.916.5711
GENERAL FESTIVAL INFORMATION
Blues Under the Bridge is now entering its 12th year and has been designated a Signature Event by the Colorado Springs Downtown Development Authority. It is a production of 91.5 FM KRCC.
Blues Under the Bridge has become recognized as a premier blues music festival attracting blues fans from all over Colorado, and the greater Southwest United States.
Blues Under the Bridge is managed by Creative Resources And Venues. Please direct inquiries to Danna Tullis, Event Director at 303.916.5711.
2018 SPONSORS AND VENDORS
For information about sponsorships, food & beverage, and other vending please call Danna Tullis, Event Director at 303.916.5711.
Interested in trading your time for a festival experience you’ll never forget? Volunteer at Blues Under the Bridge! Individual volunteer positions will be assigned based on festival needs. Shifts are 4 hours and we need volunteers from noon until past midnight.
Our valued volunteers will receive a free ticket and a t-shirt. Call 303.916.5711 for more information and to register your availability. Thank you !
LOCATION & VENUE
The festival venue is located under the bridge at 218 West Colorado Ave., Colorado Springs 80903. Bring your own seating and claim a spot under the Colorado Ave. bridge.
2018 SCHEDULE & LINEUP
1:00 pm – Gates open
1:30pm to 3:00pm - To Be Announced
3:15pm to 4:45pm - To Be Annouced
6:45pm to 8:15pm – To Be Announced
8:30pm to 10:00pm – To Be Announced
Tickets will be available online April 1 and at the Entrance Gate the day of the festival. (An additional handling fee added to the ticket total.) See the home page for ticket pricing.
PARKING AND ENTRANCE GATES
The South Gate is the only entrance gate for all attendees and artists. There will be credit card and cash ticket sales and an ATM.
There is NO PARKING available on the North side of the bridge.
PAID PARKING is available south of the Colorado Ave. bridge (across from America the Beautiful Park, on Cimino Drive). Parking is $12 per vehicle. There will be a limited number of handicap spaces available next to the South Gate.
VIP ticket holders park for free until the lot is full.
Disabled attendees may be dropped off at the South Gate entrance for easier access. Our Volunteers are happy to help!
The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel
Plan to play & stay! 91.5 KRCC Blues Under the Bridge recommends The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel for our out-of-town guests, located at 8 South Nevada Ave. in Colorado Springs.
Vendors & Booths (2018 inquiries: Call 303.916.5711)
We are delighted to bring to you fine businesses and organizations at 91.5 KRCC Blues Under the Bridge. We will have food and beverage vendors as well as information, service and non-profit organizations we are sure you will enjoy.
Festival guests are encouraged to bring cash for food and beverages, and there will be an ATM located at the South Gate entrance. Some vendors may not have credit card capability.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring a folding chair to sit on under the bridge – blankets are permitted but the viewing area is paved, so sitting on the ground might be uncomfortable
- Bring cash for food and drink – vendors may not have credit card capability
- Bring your children to enjoy the music! Ages 12 and under are free
- Park next to the festival area – parking will be available by exiting off the Colorado Ave. Bridge on the Cimino St. off-ramp – parking fee is $12 per car.
FESTIVAL GUESTS MAY NOT:
- Cross the train tracks east of the performance area – access to and from Blues Under the Bridge is allowed ONLY by using the South Cimino St. off-ramps
- Bring food or drink into the venue area
- Drink alcohol without a valid photo ID
- Record any portion of the musical event, i.e., no video or flash cameras
- Bring firearms or weaponry into the event
- Bring pets – we love them too, but cannot have them at this festival.
Please note: 91.5 KRCC Blues Under the Bridge organizers reserve the right to search individuals prior to entering the venue area and reserve the right to eject patrons who are unruly and/or a threat to others safety, without refund.
Colorado Springs police will be securing the venue with officers under the bridge during the festival.
2017 FOOD & BEVERAGE
Bristol Brewing Company
Goods & Services