218 West Colorado Ave. Colorado Springs 80903
Questions? Call 303.916.5711
2018 FESTIVAL INFORMATION
Blues Under the Bridge is now entering its 12th year and has been designated a Signature Event by the Colorado Springs Downtown Development Authority. It is a production of 91.5 FM KRCC.
Blues Under the Bridge has become recognized as a premier blues music festival attracting blues fans from all over Colorado, and the greater Southwest United States.
Blues Under the Bridge is managed by Creative Resources And Venues. Please direct inquiries to Danna Tullis, Event Director at 303.916.5711.
SPONSORS Link to Sponsors
NON PROFITS & VENDORS Link to Vendors
VOLUNTEERS Link to Volunteers
2018 SCHEDULE & LINEUP
1:00 pm – Gates open
1:30pm to 3:00pm - Vegan Wolf
3:15pm to 4:45pm - Grant Sabin & The Juke Joint Highball
6:45pm to 8:15pm – Chris Thomas King Band
8:30pm to 10:00pm – Los Lobos
TICKETS Link to Tickets Tickets will be available online, April 1 and at the Entrance Gate the day of the festival. (An additional handling fee added to the ticket total.)
VENUE LOCATION The festival venue is located at 218 West Colorado Ave. - under the Colorado Ave. bridge.
ENTRANCE GATES AND PARKING The South Gate is the only entrance gate for all attendees and artists. Credit card and cash ticket sales and an ATM will be available at the festival entrance.
PAID PARKING is available south of the Colorado Ave. bridge (across from America the Beautiful Park, on Cimino Drive). Parking is $12 per vehicle. A limited number of handicap spaces will be available next to the South Gate.
There is NO PARKING available on the North side of the bridge.
V.I.P. ticket holders park for free until the lot is full.
Disabled attendees may be dropped off at the South Gate entrance for easier access. Our Volunteers are happy to help!
LODGING Plan to play & stay!
91.5 KRCC Blues Under the Bridge recommends The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel for our out-of-town guests, located at 8 South Nevada Ave. in Colorado Springs - it's near the festival venue.
Festival guests are encouraged to bring cash for food and beverages, and there will be an ATM located at the South Gate entrance. Some vendors may not have credit card capability.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring a folding chair to sit on under the bridge – blankets are permitted but the viewing area is paved, so sitting on the ground might be uncomfortable
- Bring cash for food and drink – vendors may not have credit card capability
- Bring your children to enjoy the music! Ages 12 and under are free
- Park next to the festival area – parking will be available by exiting off the Colorado Ave. Bridge on the Cimino St. off-ramp – parking fee is $12 per car.
FESTIVAL GUESTS MAY NOT:
- Cross the train tracks east of the performance area – access to and from Blues Under the Bridge is allowed ONLY by using the South Cimino St. off-ramps
- Bring food or drink into the venue area
- Drink alcohol without a valid photo ID
- Record any portion of the musical event, i.e., no video or flash cameras
- Bring firearms or weaponry into the event
- Bring pets – we love them too, but cannot have them at this festival.
Please note: 91.5 KRCC Blues Under the Bridge organizers reserve the right to search individuals prior to entering the venue area and reserve the right to eject patrons who are unruly and/or a threat to others safety, without refund.
Colorado Springs police will be securing the venue with officers under the bridge during the festival.