218 West Colorado Ave.,
Colorado Springs 80903
Questions? Call 91.5 KRCC (719) 473-4801
*PLEASE NOTE - NEW THIS YEAR - 2017 GATES AND PARKING INFORMATION LISTED BELOW *
Blues Under the Bridge is now entering its 11th year and has been designated a Signature Event by the Colorado Springs Downtown Development Authority. The festival is a production of 91.5 FM KRCC. Blues Under the Bridge has become recognized as a premier blues music festival attracting blues fans from all over Colorado, and the greater Southwest United States.
Schedule & Lineup
1:00 pm – Gates open
1:30pm to 3:00pm - Mike Clark and Sugar Sounds
3:15pm to 4:45pm - Erica Brown with the Movers and Shakers
5:00pm to 6:30pm – Big Jon Atkinson and Bob Corritore
6:45pm to 8:15pm – The Paladins
8:30pm to 10:00pm – Blind Boys of Alabama
The festival venue is located under the bridge at 218 West Colorado Ave., Colorado Springs 80903
*NEW! GATES, parking AND TICKETING*
The SOUTH GATE IS NOW THE MAIN GATE for all festival attendees. There will be credit card and cash ticket sales, tickets in hand, will call, VIP and an ATM. Artists will also need to come in through the south gate.
The NORTH GATE is for foot traffic festival attendees with tickets in hand only. There is no paid parking available on the north side of the bridge.
There is no east gate off of the Colorado Avenue Bridge as in years past. This is now an EXIT ONLY.
PAID PARKING is available south of the Colorado Avenue Bridge across from America the Beautiful Park. Parking is $10 per car, and there will be a limited number of handicap spaces available next to the SOUTH GATE.
There is paid parking south of the Colorado Avenue Bridge just off Cimino Drive for $10 per vehicle.
Paid and Disabled Parking (very limited) is available next to the SOUTHGATE for $10. VIP ticket holders can park for free until the lot is full.
Disabled festival goers may be dropped off at the NORTHGATE or the SOUTHGATE entrances for easier access. Our Volunteers are happy to help!
The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel
91.5 KRCC Blues Under the Bridge recommends The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel for our out-of-town guests, located at 8 South Nevada Ave. in Colorado Springs.
Vendors & Booths
We are delighted to bring to you these fine businesses and organizations at 91.5 KRCC Blues Under the Bridge. We will have food and beverage vendors as well as information, service and non-profit organizations we are sure you will enjoy. Festival goers are encouraged to bring cash for food and beverages, but there will be an ATM located at the southgate entrance. Some vendors may not have credit card capability.
Food & Beverage
Goods & Services
Interested in trading your time for a festival experience you’ll never forget? Volunteer at Blues Under the Bridge! Individual volunteer positions will be assigned based on festival needs. Shifts are 4 hours and we need volunteers from noon until past midnight.
Festival goers are ENCOURAGED to:
- Bring a folding chair to sit on under the bridge – blankets are permitted but the viewing area is paved, so sitting on the ground might be uncomfortable
- Bring cash for food and drink – vendors may not have credit card capability
- Bring children, ages 10 and under get in free
- Park next to the festival area – parking will be available by exiting off the Colorado Ave. Bridge on the Cimino St. off-ramp – parking fee is $10 per car
Festival goers MAY NOT:
- Cross the train tracks east of the performance area – access to and from Blues Under the Bridge is allowed ONLY by using the North and South Cimino St. off-ramps
- Bring food or drink into the venue area
- Drink alcohol without a valid photo ID
- Record any portion of the musical event, i.e., no video or flash cameras
- Bring firearms or weaponry into the event
- Bring pets – NO dogs please
Please note: 91.5 KRCC Blues Under the Bridge organizers reserve the right to search individuals prior to entering the venue area and reserve the right to eject patrons who are unruly and/or a threat to others safety, without refund.